HEALTH & SAFETY POLICY
Effective Health, Safety and Management Control and work practice is an integral part of our Company’s culture and is recognised as a key driver in respect of achieving success in our business objectives.
To ensure that our business operations are undertaken in accordance with best practice procedures which reflect compliance with current and up to date statutory safety, health and environmental legislation.
ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY STATEMENT
Freemans is committed to minimising the impact of its activities on the environment. We therefore comply with all relevant environmental legislation by:
- Implementing training programs for all staff to raise awareness of environmental issues.
- Minimising toxic emissions through the careful selection & application of our fleet.
- Reducing waste by evaluating operations whilst ensuring maximum efficiencies.
- Promoting recycling both internally and amongst suppliers and customers alike.
- Meeting or exceeding all applicable Environmental Legislation that relates to the Company.